Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
- Develop Power BI applications, create data models and interactive visualizations to present insightful information for end users.
- Work on sales, operations and financial reporting dashboards to provide insights into revenue, margin, financial performance, product analytics, sales funnel, rebates necessary.
- Develop, maintain and support Qlik Sense BI dashboards and reports.
- Responsible for maintaining SQL Datamart, design and update of tables as needed
- Analyze, transform and optimize large data sets into actionable information and deliver static reports as well as interactive dashboards.
- Responsible for documenting and testing Power BI applications and processes and conducting data quality check on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with other team members to build and share knowledge.
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills and programming to develop machine learning and predictive model. Lead and perform feature engineering on machine learning models, perform statistical analysis to identify correlation and causation, use python or R for Exploratory data analysis.
- Must be experienced in running predictive analytics models such as Regression, Logistic Regression, Natural Language Processing and Neural Networks
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Information Technology Management, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited institution
- At least 1 year of related professional experience
- Master's degree from an accredited institution is highly preferred
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Strong experience with Data visualization tools such as Power BI, or Qlikview
- Experience and knowledge of SQL database
- Experience working with ETL processes and integration software like Alteryx
- Experience in Python or R
- Experienced in Data Exploration packages such as Panda, dplyr, ggplot, plotly.
- Proficient in using statistical frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally