Find Your Role at Elo
Elo’s platform is maturing fast and the need to unify the SaaS platform user experience is critical to business growth. This role will be the user advocate and champion the needs of the user with a seamless yet intuitive user flow. Elo View, coupled with Elo’s commercial Android devices, is the highest growth area for Elo and therefore this is a strategic position with significant executive visibility.
Additionally, the Senior Product Manager will also define requirements and productization for not just existing Elo View Services but also represent the user needs of upcoming products.
This position reports to Director, Platform Software and Services. Candidates should have a passion for services and a proven ability to develop great business partnerships, define business processes and build services solutions that help product-driven sales organizations meet their goals. The ideal candidate should have experience with technology enabled Services tools, lifecycle analytics, excellent business acumen, solid analytical skills, organizational agility, and a proven record of leading cross-functional teams.
Individuals should be comfortable leading team and group meetings and forming effective working relationships across the company as well as external partner and customer client groups.
What you will do:
- Lead product discovery workshops to build consensus on SaaS strategy and vision, user interviews to validate and formalize broad stroke ideas into service capabilities, and usability testing to drive data-driven future iterations.
- Lead research activities in collaboration with other stakeholders like product management, customer support, and pre-sales/solution engineering teams.
- Facilitate ideation sessions to solicit feedback from cross-team stakeholders to ensure the team ideates on new design ideas which feed into the product life cycle and set new UX design standards across our service portfolio.
- Own and inform the information architecture across the various Elo products/services to ensure consistent hierarchy, logical affinity, and streamlined action vocabulary
- Champion ease of use, user-first thinking in various product development forums and build best practices to measure the impact of UX improvements across different vertical
- Lead the definition of the customer's voice by partnering with content, customer support, pre-sales field engineering teams to drive cross-service consumption for various user personas
- Own the customer personas in every customer journey phase - product/feature discovery, first-time deployment, UAT, production, continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, and customer support.
- Be the voice of these identified personas in various business, product development, and UX forums with internal and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Create a product vision and prioritize business needs to define product requirements; actively managed and groomed through the product backlog.
- Ensure the product roadmap defined for areas of ownership aligns with major sales engagement milestones to meet agreed-upon success criteria for customer-facing commitments.
- Define and own the competitive customer experience analysis standards to inform product decisions.
- Provide thought leadership to elevate the customer experience across the organization using the latest UX trends, patterns, and frameworks to show measurable impact to software service adoption.
You Will Bring:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in product management, product development, user experience, or solution engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with B2B
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with UI/UX
Ideally, You Will Have:
- Product Manager with a keen focus on design first thinking who can drive organizational change by being the customer/user experience advocate in every forum available within the organization.
- Team player with a can-do attitude who understands the nuances of building consensus and driving decisions through executive leadership as well as executing projects with a cross-functional, globally diverse development organization
- Comfortable exercising influence without authority and can drive ideas with conviction, backed by data.
- Comfortable driving product strategy with autonomy to achieve success metrics defined for various milestones, initiatives & personas
- Growth mindset to learn from everyone around you and share your expertise to enable team members to achieve success
- Confident in presenting your ideas to different audience segments using the most effective medium available; written, verbal, demos, presentations, prototypes, storyboarding, whiteboarding.
- Comfortable talking to customers and users to inform product direction as well as evangelize product/service capabilities
- Confident of owning the user experience success metrics; comfortable doing deep dives into specific product verticals as well as abstracting ideas that apply horizontally across the product portfolio
- Experience delivering enterprise-class services, products, or platforms in development, UX, customer advocacy, or solution engineering roles a plus
- Prior product management experience focusing on retail or B2B software services.
- Business ownership orientation – a keenness to jump in, learn and start driving for the right metrics.
- Experience working across software and hardware teams
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Experience with cross-regional, global communications spanning multiple time-zones is considered an advantage
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency using large data sets in Excel
- Excellent teamwork skills with multi-cultural and international experience
- 专注对外: 把客户放在第一位。
- 专业知识: 保持学习和成长。
- 职业精神: 积极向上、坚持不懈和敢为人先。
- 执行能力: 对交付的任务充满自信。
- 拥抱变化: 改变让我们成长。
- 职业操守: 做正直的人，做正确的事。