1229L 12" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued August 2007)
The 1229L multifunction touchmonitor may be ordered with up to three integrated peripherals, including an ergonomically-placed magnetic stripe reader (MSR), biometric fingerprint recognition device, and a rear-facing customer display. All are incorporated into the monitor housing and designed to flow with its elegant styling. Available with a choice of touch technologies, the 1229L is fully configurable for a variety of applications in the retail, hospitality, medical, gaming, and amusement markets where its compact design efficiently saves valuable work space as well as minimizing connections.
- Higher brightness, better contrast, and wider viewing angle than most 12" LCDs
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base
- Available with AccuTouch® Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus) or, for the ultimate in optics, IntelliTouch® Surface-Wave Technology, Surface Capacitive Technology or CarrollTouch Infrared Technology
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in three versions: USB with keyboard emulation; USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1; and serial, which supports OPOS. OPOS is only supported in serial version
- Optional rear-facing customer display
- Optional biometric fingerprint recognition device
- Integrated USB hub with two available USB connections. Also allows a single USB cable to carry the touch signal, MSR and fingerprint data, and output to the customer display. The serial version has cables/external connectors to carry the touch and MSR data.
- Single power supply for all optional devices
- Cables hidden from user's view
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Base removable, VESA mounting option
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Sealed touchscreen; CarrollTouch version features a seamless watertight seal due to its unique co-molded construction
- Diagnostic LEDs for touch and video
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Worldwide agency approvals
AccuTouch (Serial, Antiglare, Worldwide) - 839902-000
五线电阻 (AccuTouch®) - 单点触控
12.1 英寸对角线，有源矩阵 TFT LCD (LED)
9.69" x 7.27" / 246 mm x 184.5 mm
800 x 600 at 60 Hz
800 x 600 at 56, 60, 72 or 75 Hz
720 x 400 at 70 Hz
640 x 480 at 60, 66 Hz (Mac), 72 or 75 Hz
Horizontal: ±65° or 130° total / Vertical: 50°/45° or 95° total
16.2 million with dithering (6 bit)
LCD panel: 350 nits
AccuTouch: 287 nits
响应时间 - 总计 (标准)
OSD lockouts for power and user controls
OSD control menu: menu, up, down, select, power
OSD controls: contrast, brightness, V-position, H-position, recall defaults RGB, volume, YUV, phase, clock, OSD H-position, OSD V-position, OSD time, auto adjust, resolution
OSD languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese
OSD disable/enable: power, OSD menu
Two watt/channel speakers located in display head
Mini D-Sub 15-Pin VGA type
Monitor: 20 W typical, 25 W max.
VFD customer display: 3 W typical, 6 W max.
USB fingerprint reader: 0.5 W typical, 1 W max.
USB magnetic stripe reader: 0.5 W typical, 1 W max.
2 USB external ports power when loaded: 5 W typical, 7 W max.
Total with all possible accessories: 29 W typical, 40 W max.
Output voltage/current: 12 VDC at 4.0 amps max.
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Horizontal: 31.5-48 kHz / Vertical: 56.3-75 Hz
13.9" x 11.6" x 11.8" / 353mm x 295mm x 300mm
11.9 lbs / 5.4 kg
19.8 lbs / 9 kg
0°C to 40°C
-20°C to 60°C
Touchscreen sealed to bezel
Touchscreen sealed to LCD
75 mm VESA mount
Optional stability plate
Energy save mode (less than 2 watts)
2 stage DPMS
VESA DDC Plug and Play
Security lock receptacle
Min 50,000 hours to half brightness
UL, cUL, FCC, TÜV-GS, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
A North American power cable and a European power cable are included.
For touchmonitors being shipped to the United Kingdom, add a UK power cable at no cost by specifying - Elo p/n: 276875-000.
Elo p/n: E137360, available at additional cost.
可选 IntelliTouch 手写笔
D82064-000, available at additional cost.
All appropriate cables are included and are detachable. Serial versions include an RJ45 to DB9 serial conversion cable.
Mounts to the pedestal of the monitor to increase stability. Elo p/n: C41696-000, available at additional cost.
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources