1529L 15" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued January 2008)
The Elo 1529L touchmonitor expands the company's family of reliable, easily integrated, multifunction touch solutions and is now available with the new breakthrough Elo touch technology, Acoustic Pulse Recognition. The retail-rugged 1529L includes options for a magnetic stripe reader (MSR), biometric fingerprint reader, and a 2 x 20 vacuum fluorescent rear-facing customer display (VFD). The 1529L has been designed for touch from the ground up, with such features as spill-resistant sealing, a short or tall stable tilt base that is removable or reversible for wall mounting, connectivity incorporated within the monitor, and a choice of Elo touch technology as well as color.
- Higher brightness, better contrast, and wider viewing angle than most 15" LCDs
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base
- Available with AccuTouch® Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), IntelliTouch® Surface-Wave Technology, CarrollTouch Infrared Technology, Surface Capacitive, or the newest Elo touch technology, Acoustic Pulse Recognition.
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in two versions: USB with keyboard emulation; and USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1
- Optional 20x2 USB vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) rear-facing customer display
- Optional biometric fingerprint recognition device
- USB hub or dual serial/USB interface available on certain configurations
- Choice of gray or beige finish
- Choice of short, tall, or no monitor stand. No stand version also omits the logo.
- Single power supply for all optional devices
- Cables hidden from user's view
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Base removable, VESA mounting option
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Sealed touchscreen; CarrollTouch version features a seamless watertight seal due to its unique co-molded construction
- Diagnostic LEDs for touch and video
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Worldwide agency approvals
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources