1547L 15" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued March 2006)
Elo chassis LCD monitors have a long-lasting product cycle because the enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications, enabling future panel improvements without external changes. The monitors are available with multiple touch technologies and all feature a unique, injection-molded minibezel and watertight seal, plus a multitude of mounting options. The 1547L has the same form factor as the 1546L and 1549L wide viewing angle model, offering customers a choice of panel specifications.
The 1547L is available with Elo projected capacitive technology, which enables touches to be sensed through a protective layer in front of the display. The DirectTouch model includes a 7.8 mm sensor with tempered glass outer layer and a minibezel with watertight seal. ThruTouch touchmonitors include only the touch sensor layer and are designed to work behind customer-supplied non-metallic materials (e.g., a store window, vandal-resistant materials up to 18 mm thick, oversized glass). ThruTouch offers true flat surfaces without bezels, as well as unsurpassed resistance to impacts, scratches and vandalism commonly found in public-access applications.
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision minibezel with watertight 0.5 mm seal
- Multiple mounting options including rear-mount, VESA mount, and front/panel-mount bezels or 19" rack-mount bezel
- Choice of touch technologies: AccuTouch® Five-Wire Resistive, CarrollTouch Infrared Technology, IntelliTouch® Surface Wave, Projected Capacitive, impact resistant SecureTouch Surface Wave, or Surface Capacitive.
- Serial or USB touch interface; dual serial/USB interface for surface capacitive technology
- Multilingual remote on-screen display (OSD)
- Internal power supply
- Worldwide agency approvals
- 3-D electronic design files available
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates