15D1 15" Touchcomputer (Discontinued June 2014)
The new D-Series Rev D 15" All-in-One Touchcomputers continue to bring the same style, flexibility and functionality to point-of-sale (POS), retail and hospitality businesses as the previous versions. With a wide array of field-installable peripherals, spill-resistant sealing and a range of input/output port connection options, the D-Series Rev C models are versatile and powerful. They are designed with the future in mind, allowing easy serviceability of the main components and excellent performance.
New for the D-Series Rev D models are the latest generation Intel 2.5GHz G540 Celeron Dual-Core processor and H61 chipset with advanced Intel® HD Graphics processing. The Intel 2.5GHz G540 Celeron Dual-Core processor is perfect for any POS application. For customers who require additional performance or more robust storage capabilities, the addition of a 2GB RAM option kit or second 320GB hard drive can significantly improve the performance or expand the data storage of the D-Series Rev.D touchcomputers. Also new for Rev.D is the addition of Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64-bit operating system.
The Elo D-Series AiO’s come with a range of input/output port connection options to allow any POS configuration and support all manner of 3rd party peripherals such as cash drawers or printers, including our available peripherals. In addition, standard ports include 5 RS-232 serial ports, a 12V/24V switchable cash drawer port, 6 USB 2.0 ports and a 24V Powered USB Printer port, and a built-in DVI-D video output port which simplifies adding a secondary customer-facing LCD display (when used with the new rear-facing LCD bracket kit).
Customer friendly, field-installable peripherals include: magnetic strip reader (MSR) for reading credit cards, ID cards, loyalty cards, etc., a rear-facing VFD display for transaction verification, a biometric fingerprint reader for added security, and a bracket kit perfect for attaching the Elo Touch Solutions 0700L 7-inch touch display (or any 2nd LCD) for advertising or customer transaction information.
Typical applications for the D-Series AiO touchcomputer include POS (point-of-service), POI (point of information), loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, home control and internet access points, just to name a few.
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tiltable display - Elo quality and reliability
- Available with True-Flat AccuTouch® 5-wire resistive, and IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave technology - Multiple touch technologies, each optimized for different operating characteristics and environments to suit diverse application requirements
- Touchscreen sealed from the factory - Minimize damage from accidental liquid spills
- Long-lasting product design - Elo touchcomputers have a history of being available—with an unchanged mechanical design—throughout all phases of project rollouts, and even when future spares are needed
- Bright high contrast LCD screens - Improved screen readability
- On-screen display controls located on the bottom rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use - Minimizes accidental or inadvertent changes to the display controls
- Security lock receptacle - Provides fast, effective, and convenient security
- Supports 2nd internal SATA hard disk drive - Enables extra storage capacity or disk mirroring (RAID) for data protection
- Worldwide agency approvals - Meets local agency approvals, as required in many countries
- Field-installable peripherals - Minimizes downtime with peripherals that are easily installed in the field rather than factory
- Field-replaceable motherboard, power supply, display head, hard drive(s), and memory - Easy serviceability minimizes downtime
- Excellent cable management and cables hidden from view - Prevents accidental disconnection and gives a clean, professional look
- 5 serial ports (2 are powered 5V default/adjustable to 12V), 7 USB 2.0 ports (1x24VDC USB printer power port), Ethernet 100/10 Base-T, cash drawer port (24V default/adjustable to 12V), new DVI-D secondary display output port, 2 PS/2, audio (1 line-in, 1 line-out, 1 mic-in) - Accessible POS/POI-focused input/output ports make installation of peripherals easy
- Clips on the back of the unit - Allow users to display customer-facing messages or advertising
- 3-year warranty - Customer satisfaction and peace of mind
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources