Elo chassis LCD monitors have a long-lasting product cycle because the enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications. Future panel improvements are therefore possible without external changes. The monitors are available with multiple touch technologies and all feature a unique, injection-molded minibezel and watertight seal, plus a multitude of mounting options.
The 1747L is available with Elo projected capacitive technology, which enables touches to be sensed through a protective layer in front of the display. The DirectTouch model includes a 7.8 mm sensor with tempered glass outer layer and a minibezel with watertight seal. ThruTouch touchmonitors include only the touch sensor layer and are designed to work behind customer-supplied non-metallic materials (e.g., a store window, vandal-resistant materials up to 18 mm thick, oversized glass). ThruTouch offers true flat surfaces without bezels, as well as unsurpassed resistance to impacts, scratches and vandalism commonly found in public-access applications.
- High quality panel with 140°x140° viewing angle
- Analog and digital (DVI-D) video inputs
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision minibezel with watertight 0.5 mm seal
- Multiple mounting options including rear-mount, VESA mount, and front/panel-mount bezels or 19" rack-mount bezel
- Choice of touch technologies: AccuTouch® Five-Wire Resistive, CarrollTouch Infrared Technology, IntelliTouch® Surface Wave, Projected Capacitive, or impact resistant SecureTouchSurface Wave
- Serial, USB or dual serial/USB touch interface
- Multilingual remote on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- 3-D electronic design files available
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates