1788C 17" CRT Open Frame Touchscreen (Discontinued November 2006)
Elo IntelliTouch® Zero-Bezel touch-on-tube open-frame CRTs are the right choice for your public access or industrial application because they are easily integrated, reliable, sealed, and deliver the ultimate in picture quality, at an optimal price.
Open-frame CRTs reduce or eliminate the need for redesign by providing a much longer model life than plastic case CRTs. At the same time, they provide the reliability and ruggedness required for operation in an indoor public environment. Featuring the breakthrough Elo IntelliTouch Zero-Bezel touch-on-tube technology and no overlay to break, your application will have the best picture quality and vandal resistance possible on a touch CRT. A final benefit is the watertight sealed bezel that stays in place when the cabinet front is opened.
- True flat CRT for easier integration and modern appearance
- Computer-grade digital design and video quality
- Unique IntelliTouch Zero-Bezel touch-on-tube technology preserves 100% of the original brightness, picture quality, and color purity, with up to 80% less reflection than some overlays
- Super sensitive, drift free and precise touch with no parallax from an overlay
- Open-frame metal chassis keeps the CRT cooler, extending life
- Fixed outside dimensions-model life is longer than plastic-cased monitors (3D design files available)
- Bezel includes watertight 0.5 mm seal
- Rugged epoxy composite PCB material (CAM-1)
- Schematic and component-level repair manual available, plus entire electronics can be quickly replaced
- Built-in power, deflection and video test with diagnostic pin and LEDs
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with long cable length for easy relocation
- Detachable video cable for easy cable harnessing
- Locking power connector
- Worldwide agency approvals
IntelliTouch ZB (Antireflective, Worldwide) - D07427-000
SAW ZB (IntelliTouch®表面声波) - 单点触控
17 英寸对角线，有源矩阵 TFT LCD (LED)
Horizontal: 11.8" / 300 mm
Vertical: 8.9" / 225 mm
1024 x 768 at 85 Hz
1024 x 768 at 85 Hz
800 x 600 at 85 Hz
640 x 480 at 60 Hz
Analog (no proprietary video card needed)
Mini D-Sub 15-Pin (female)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Horizontal: 30-70 kHz
Vertical: 50-160 Hz
65 W typical, 75 W max.
15.9" x 13.5" x 16.1" / 403 mm x 343 mm x 410 mm
37.5 lbs / 17.0 kg
45.0 lbs / 20.4 kg
5°C to 55°C
-20°C to 65°C
Operating: 10% to 80%
Storage: 5% to 95%
FCC/ICES-03 Class B, UL/cUL recognized component, TÜV Bauart, CE, VCCI, C-Tick, MPR II, DHHS, Demko
A special locking power cable is required. Power cables which may be suitable are available separately: North American version; European version.
Replacement Board Set: Elo P/N: D92272-000. Available at additional cost.
Brackets & Bezel Kits
Open-Frame Adaptor Bracket: Elo P/N: A44380-000.
For base-mounting solutions. Available at additional cost.
Detachable touch and video cables are included