The Elo Touch Solutions 1937L and 1930L 19” LCD open-frame touchmonitors deliver cost-effective touch solutions for OEM’s and systems integrators, and complement the large family of Elo touch solutions for applications in the retail self-service and gaming/ amusement markets. These compact touchmonitors are “designed for touch” with proven Elo expertise and reliability built in, not added later by altering an existing monitor.
Like all Elo open-frame touchmonitors, the specifications and tooling are controlled to ensure a long product life, which is important in maintaining continuity for all phases of project rollouts and servicing. The 1930L in a zero-bezel glass-to-edge design is available with IntelliTouch ZB / IntelliTouch ZB Zero-Bezel surface acoustic wave in both single-touch and dual-touch versions, and with IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive multi-touch technology. The 1937L features an injection-molded bezel with a virtually invisible watertight seal, narrow borders and comes with IntelliTouch and IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave as well as AccuTouch resistive touch technology options.
The 1937L and 1930L are narrow viewing angle touch screens. If your application requires a wide viewing angle (i.e. signage, kiosk, or attract loop), Elo suggests using the 1939L or 1931L
- High quality energy-saving LED panel and clear glass optical clarity
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision mini-bezel with water-resistant 0.5 mm seal
- Mounting options including flush mount, rear-mount (with two included mounting brackets) and VESA mount
- Standard bezel touch technologies include AccuTouch 5-wire resistive, IntelliTouch and IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave
- Zero-bezel options in a seamless, true flat design include IntelliTouch Zero-Bezel / IntelliTouch ZB surface acoustic wave and IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive multi-touch (4 touch points) technologies
- IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive passes ball-drop impact testing to IK07 and UL 60950 standards
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Three year warranty
- 3-D electronic design files available
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources