The 19MR1 All-in-One touchcomputer meets the needs of various healthcare applications including patient bedside entertainment, patient check-in and kiosk applications, mobile computer on wheels for patient charting applications, digital signage in medical settings, medical OEM control panels and non-diagnostic image viewing applications. The 19MR1 has UL60601 certification, meets IPX1 drip-proof rating and uses the Intel Atom Dual-Core 1.66GHz processor to meet a wide range of touch computing needs.
The 19MR1 touchcomputer is the latest addition to the Elo family of reliable, multi-function touch solutions. The 19MR1 All-in-One touchcomputer offers maximum flexibility by supporting Microsoft Windows 7, the popular Microsoft Windows XP operating system and is also available without an operating system. The 19MR1 utilizes Elo TouchSystem Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) touch technology for its recognized ability to withstand the rigors of healthcare and public venues such as bedside entertainment, retail display units, customer loyalty systems, point of information systems (POI), internet access sites, digital signage and home control.
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tiltable display - Elo quality and reliability
- Available with Zero-Bezel Acoustic Pulse Recognition - APR combines the ultimate in optical qualities, durability, and stability of surface wave (SAW) and infrared technologies, with the excellent dragging properties of capacitive, along with stylus, glove and fingernail activation, and low cost advantages of resistive technology
- Touchscreen sealed from the factory - Eliminate accidental damage when liquids are spilled
- Long-lasting product design - Elo touchcomputers have a history of being available—with an unchanged mechanical design—throughout all phases of project rollouts, and even when future spares are needed
- Bright high contrast - Improved screen readability
- On-screen display controls located on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use - Minimizes accidental or inadvertent changes to the display's controls
- Security lock receptacle - Provides fast, effective, and convenient security
- North America/European agency approvals - Meets local agency approvals, as required in many countries
- Field-installable peripherals - Minimizes downtime with peripherals that are easily installed in the field rather than factory
- Serial, USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100/1000, PS/2, Audio and parallel ports - Accessible POS/POI-focused input/output ports make installation of peripherals easy
- Excellent cable management and cables hidden from view - Eliminate accidental disconnection and give a clean, professional look
- 3-year warranty - Customer satisfaction and peace of mind
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates