3200L 32" Interactive Digital Signage (Discontinued June 2013)
The 3200L IDS touch display is more than a consumer display. IDS touch displays enable increased customer engagement and metrics for out-of-home environments by adding an exciting new dimension to traditional broadcast digital signage – the power of touch.
The 3200L offers a unique interactive display designed to enhance the touch experience. For a sensitive, accurate touch response for two simultaneous touch locations, IntelliTouch® dual-touch surface wave product technology utilizes three axes of touch information and supports finger, gloved hand and soft stylus activation. Its pure-glass construction delivers excellent imagery with high light transmissions, not affected by changes in ambient light. Housed in a highly durable steel chassis for a long-life of reliable performance, the 3200L with either technology is an efficient display canvas for almost any commercial, public access application.
The large-format, professional displays are not only attractive, but rugged enough to withstand the constant interactivity inherent in public access venues, such as retail, self-service, hospitality, transportation, education, and healthcare. Built to last in public access environments, unlike typical consumer displays, Elo touch solutions offer a longer life and a richer digital signage experience.
The IDS displays are also available in 42- and 46-inch, to fit a wide variety of configurations and uses and come in an attractively designed package well-suited for many business segments and applications.
The IDS family is also available with an optional Computer Module (reference Accessories tab) in three options, ECM1, ECM2 and ECM3, to support and deliver engaging and interactive personalized content.
- IntelliTouch dual-touch surface acoustic wave for recognition of two simultaneous touch locations
- Pure-glass display surface delivers excellent imagery with high light transmissions
- Touch is impervious to changes in ambient light
- Housed in a highly durable steel chassis for a long-life of reliable performance
- VESA mounting with optional stand
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- True High Definition (HD) 720p (1366 x 768)
- Seamless, field installable, computer module, docking integration
- Heat strengthened glass per ASTM C1048; UL60950 ball drop test compliant
- Analog VGA and HDCP-capable HDMI 1.3, video
- Two 10W speakers
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources