B-Series 15" and 17" Touchcomputer (Discontinued May 2016)
The new B-Series Rev.B 15-inch and 17-inch All-in-One touchcomputers continue to bring the same style, flexibility and functionality to point-of-sale, point-of-service, retail and hospitality businesses as the previous version, but now with higher performance and more features. They are designed with the future in mind, allowing easy serviceability of the main components and excellent performance. The fan-less B2 models utilize the latest Intel® 1.86GHz Atom™ Dual-Core N2800 processors, or for higher performance, the fan-cooled B3 models utilize the 3rd Generation Intel Core™ i3 3.3GHz i3-3220 (Ivy Bridge) processors with Intel HD2500 graphics. With a wide array of field-installable peripherals, spill-resistant sealing and a range of input/output port connection options, the B-Series Rev.B models are versatile and powerful.
The new Intel Dual-Core Atom and 3rd Generation Core i3 processors fit any POS application. Also new for the B-Series Rev.B models are twice the standard memory and twice the hard disk drive (HDD) storage capacity - now with 2GB DDR3 RAM and a 320GB advanced format HDD standard across all models. For customers who require additional performance or more robust storage capabilities, the addition of a 2GB or 4GB RAM option kit or second 320GB hard drive can significantly improve the performance or expand the data storage of the B-Series Rev.B touchcomputers.
The Elo B-Series AiO’s are available with industry-leading touchscreen technologies from Elo including our new iTouch Plus multi-touch, zero-bezel surface acoustic wave and our proven industry-leading AccuTouch no-bezel 5-wire resistive. The B-Series is RoHS compliant, Energy Star 5.2 certified, and includes an enclosure design that is spill-resistant, protecting the unit from liquid drips and spills.
Customer friendly, field-installable peripherals include: magnetic strip reader (MSR) for reading credit cards, ID cards, loyalty cards, etc., a rear-facing VFD display for transaction verification, a biometric fingerprint reader for added security, and a bracket kit perfect for attaching the Elo Touch Solutions 0700L 7-inch touch display (or any 2nd LCD) for advertising or customer transaction information.
Typical applications for the B-Series AiO touchcomputers include POS (point-of-service), POI (point of information), loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, industrial automation and internet access points, just to name a few.
- Clean and neat with only a single wire for power required in many applications - Improved aesthetics, ease of integration into any environment or application
- Full range of standard connectivity ports to add functionality (USB, serial, etc) - Allowing for easy integration to any legacy or new install environments
- Special USB ports around periphery of monitor provide the ability to integrate peripherals with no external wiring - Clean look, added security; no accidental disconnects
- Choice of high-performance processor configurations - Facilitates a wide range of computing options, including low cost and high performance
- Choice of industry-leading touch technologies including iTouch Plus (zero-bezel multi-touch surface acoustic wave) and AccuTouch “no-bezel” (resistive) - Touch options for any application or environment; zero-bezel designs offer seamless, edge-to-edge design for a sleek appearance that is easy to clean and maintain
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tilt able display with VESA mount for table-top, wall or pole mounting options - Durability to withstand the rigors of use in public environments with mounting options that complement a variety of configurations
- Field-installable peripherals - Minimizes downtime with peripherals that are easily installed in the field rather than factory
- Excellent cable management and cables hidden from view - Prevents accidental disconnection and gives a clean, professional look
- Energy Star 5.2 certified - Lower energy costs and better for the environment
- Worldwide agency approvals - Meets local agency approvals, as required in many countries
- 3-year warranty plus Elo quality and reliability - Satisfaction and peace of mind from 40 years of experience built into all products
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates