2244L 21.5" Open Frame Touchscreen (Discontinued August 2013)
The Elo Touch Solutions 2244L open-frame LCD touchmonitor with its slim design and narrow outside dimensions gives kiosk integrators an edge in developing the most aesthetically pleasing products. Wide-aspect displays like the Elo 2244L are easier to use and incorporate than traditional open-frame touchmonitors. Wide-screen format displays allow extra content on the screen and are quickly becoming preferred in casino gaming, amusement and entertainment settings and are increasingly popular in public venue environments due to the high-definition cinematic-like experience. Typical applications for the 2244L include: gaming and amusement, information kiosks and self-service, as well as interactive digital signage applications.
State-of-the-art LED backlighting used in the 2244L makes the panel thinner overall as the cold cathode fluorescent lights (CCFL) are replaced with LED lights. LED lights also take less electricity to operate and generate less heat. This leads to the slimmer dimensions of the 2244L that facilitate OEMs and system integrators the flexibility to design aesthetically pleasing and stylish kiosks.
Available with IntelliTouch, IntelliTouch Plus, standard bezel surface acoustic wave, as well as IntelliTouch Zero-Bezel SAW and IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive touchscreen technology for a true flat look,, the 2244L provides stable "drift-free" operation with outstanding image clarity, resolution, and light transmission - for an accurate touch response and vivid images. Projected capacitive provides a durable, zero-bezel, glass-to-edge surface with multi-touch, while surface acoustic wave is the optical standard of touch and widely used in kiosk and gaming applications. Both are pure glass constructions to deliver a clear, bright and long-lasting performance and it also makes the touchscreens scratch-resistant. It is nearly impossible to physically "wear out" these touchscreens.
- Slimmer dimensions enables thinner, artistic enclosure designs
- Multi-touch, dual-touch and single touch options available
- High definition LCD display offers ultimate HD interactivity, clarity and resolution
- Portrait and landscape mode possible
- IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive passes ball-drop impact testing to IK07 and UL 60950 standards and offers four touch points (HID)
- Viewing angle of 178°(h) × 178°(v), wider than most 22” touchmonitors, allows colors to remain sharp and graphics to retain their integrity in both portrait and landscape modes
- 16:9 aspect ratio and bright 250 nits panel for a larger display surface and bright vivid images
- LED backlighting allows for state-of-the-art slim design while reducing power consumption
- Optimized for use in high-traffic environments
- Three year warranty
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates